Questions? Call Us!
1 (877) 636-0608
Claim your 89% discount
and DISCOVER Silver Soldering today!
Have you ever felt frustrated with your attempts to create unique and meaningful jewelry pieces?
Do you have a desire to delve deeper into the world of silversmithing and soldering but feel overwhelmed by the multitude of questions and options available?
Well, fear not! the perfect solution for you is just a click away. It's time to FIRE UP your torch because our Soldering Trifecta course is taught by award winning instructor, author and jewelry designer Kim St. Jean.
In this class, you will learn the ins and outs of wire solder, paste solder, and sheet solder. You will also explore the different options for flux and torches, ensuring that you are equipped with all the knowledge and tools necessary to excel in your jewelry making endeavors. And with our convenient supply kits, you'll be ready to jump right into the class without any hassle.
Kim St. Jean has been teaching jewelry making for years and knows all the common struggles that students face. That's why this course is designed to answer all of your questions and make the learning process as smooth and painless as possible. Whether you're seasoned at soldering jewelry or are a beginner just starting out, this class will help you take your skills to a whole NEW level.
In addition to exploring different soldering techniques, you will also learn how to work with mixed metals, giving you even more creative freedom in your artwork. With Kim's expert guidance, you will feel comfortable and confident in your soldering techniques, and finally be able to bring your jewelry making dreams to life.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for our Soldering Trifecta course today and take the first step towards mastering the art of jewelry making. We guarantee that you won't be disappointed.
No prior experience necessary!
Enroll in Soldering Trifecta if you:
- Are unsure about which solder type, method, or hardness to use
- Lack knowledge about soldering techniques and equipment
- Feel stuck in preparation and planning before beginning a project that requires soldering
- Have difficulty selecting the right type of solder and flux for your project
- Worry about inconsistent heat control, leading to uneven solder joints and melted metal
- Find you're unable to properly clean and prepare surfaces for soldering
- Lack confidence in your soldering skills, leading to hesitation and mistakes
- Don't understand how different metals behave when soldered together
After enrolling in this class you will:
- Master different soldering methods such as chip soldering, stick soldering, and pick soldering
- Develop the skills to use hard, medium, or easy solder and their different applications
- Discover the fundamentals of soldering, including the different types of solder and flux, and the right tools and techniques to use
- Gain confidence in your soldering skills and take on more complex projects with ease
- Explore different soldering types, including wire solder, paste solder, and sheet solder, and choose the right method for your project
- Understand the differences between torches, including butane, acetylene, and dual fuel torches, and how to use them for soldering metals
- Discover how to work with mixed metals to create unique and stunning jewelry pieces.
- Create bezels, compound attachments, prongs, and more, with Kim's expert guidance
- Understand how to properly clean and prepare surfaces for soldering, leading to better and more consistent results
- Enjoy a stress-free learning experience with the opportunity to purchase class tool kits & supply kits at a discount with free shipping
- Achieve your dream of creating beautiful, meaningful jewelry pieces that you can be proud of, and share with others
WHO IS KIM ST. JEAN?
Following ten years as a public school teacher, Kim combined her love of teaching with her creative talents and began teaching jewelry classes. Mostly self-taught, but with silversmithing mentorship from Dan Haga along the way, she now has been teaching jewelry classes for nearly twenty years.
She is an award winning instructor, author and jewelry designer. Kim has been published in numerous magazines and books. She has appeared on several beading and craft television programs, and has written three books: "Mixed Metal Mania", "Metal Magic", and "Colorful Wired Jewelry". Kim was elected one of the Top Ten Instructors in the country by the attendees and staff of the Bead and Button show. Kim has also filmed over twenty stone setting videos for WireJewelry.com.
Her husband Norm followed Kim in the jewelry arts after a twenty-five year career in textile management, and now travels with her assisting in the classroom. Their home base is in Myrtle Beach, SC, where they teach at their studio, Studio St. Jean. They can also be found teaching across the country at various clubs, guilds, bead shows and art shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
What about supply kits? After you register for the class, a supply kit list will be provided and you'll have the opportunity to purchase the supplies that will be used in class.
What Types of Devices Work? Any device with a good internet connection, that could play a youtube video or any other online video format will work. iPhones - Yes! iPads - Yes! Android Smart Phones - Yes! Android Tablets - Yes! Apple Computers - Yes! Windows Computers - Yes! Microsoft Surface - Yes! Google Chrome Cast - Yes! Anything else you can think of? Give us a call and we can tell you if it will work or not 877-636-0608